👨💻16 Selenium WebDriver Coding Exercises for Java Interview
Check out this tutorial that contains a list of 16 Selenium Webdriver coding exercises that will help you ace 🚀 your Java interview.
1. Locate Web Elements
Learn how to find the elements and locate their state, take action and record the results.
- 1–7 Steps of Selenium Script Quiz
- Locators in Code Exercise
- Inspection Quiz
- Locators in Code Exercise Answer
- Locating Web Elements Exam
- Locating Web Elements Exam Answer
2. WebDriver Methods
Try and take these exercises to test your skills learned. Each test has separate requirements which are being provided in the lecture.
- Action Quiz
- Action Quiz Answer
- Coding Exercises for Methods
3. Page Objects
Learn which page objects are good or bad based on relevant page classes, components, and properties.
- Page Objects Quiz
- Page Objects Exercise
- Page Objects Exercise Answer
4. Automation Best Practices
Check out a diagram on how common web applications behave and decide and validate wherein the automation pyramid will you be performing test cases.
- Automation Pyramid Exercises
5. 45 Minute Production Level Framework
- ATDA Quiz
- ATDA Quiz Answer Pt 1
- ATDA Quiz Answer P2
- ATDA Quiz Answer P3
- Add Inventory Component Quiz
- Cleaning Up Code Quiz
- Parallelization Exercise
- Refactoring Exercise
It’s time to Brush up on your coding skills. Watch FULL Workshop Now! 👇👇👇
If you liked the tutorial then you might love Complete Selenium WebDriver with Java Bootcamp 🚀
- A course that’ll kick your a**, teach you how to complete real-world automation, and create a flourishing career as a world-class automation engineer.